Why Our Pub is Great
If it’s a warm, friendly pub with a local feel you’re after then the White Harte is for you. Situated in the heart of Kinver village we have a friendly team waiting to welcome you to the bar and take your order. Whether it’s a family catch up, a special occasion or you just don’t fancy cooking, you are sure to have a great time here; you definitely won’t be leaving hungry. We’ve got something for everyone on our great value menu, including the usual pub classics such as burgers, steaks and curries; we’ve even got light bites if you are just a little peckish. Our tasty kid’s menu and interactive booths are sure to keep the little ones happy, and parents even happier.
Need to let your hair down after a long week at work? Well grab your mates and come and see us, our bar is stocked and waiting. Whatever your tipple is we’ve got it covered from lagers, craft beers, wines and spirits, or even a glass of fizz. If you are on a girl’s night out treat yourself to one of our cocktails, or even share one our fishbowls. It’s the weekend after all, you’ve earned it.
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
Our food isn’t just great value. It’s created by our chefs to offer a ton of options for everyone from hungry families to lads and lasses on a night out. That’s why you’ll find choices for literally any occasion on our wide-ranging menu. We are committed to combining top nosh with wallet-friendly prices.
Lots of our food is eligible for daily or weekly deals. Add a drink to your Lunch Club meal and save money. Or come in and see what our daily offers are, certain to put a smile on your face and plenty of delicious food and drink in your belly!View our Menus